6.30.2011

gadgets, templates & blogger apps....oh my!

this blogging stuff isn't for the weak minded.  As I try to figure out what the heck a gagdet is & what app I need to buy to blog from my iphone, we are deep in the middle of tball championship games & softball district tourneys!  Tonight, gage's team the "big dawgs" won their last game to earn 1st place for the season!  my boy got on base in the last inning, scored & managed to NOT throw any dirt in his coaches face this game. SO that is a WIN WIN for this momma!  This wasn't the case last week, but I won't bring up old stuff.  any insite on apps, gadgets or raising a respectful kid would be greatly appreicated.  

2 comments:

  1. woohoo! so proud of my gal! call me and ill walk you through it! its addicting...beware. xoxoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jana....let your blogs B-E-G-I-N!
    I can't even figure how to sign in ...after I made my page MANY Christmases past!
    Your page looks wonderful!
    love from,Mom

    ReplyDelete